Fee Payment Online
Maumee City Schools is pleased to offer e~Funds for Schools, a program that offers various options for parents/guardians who choose to pay student fees online.
- Families set up and maintain their own logins, passwords, and payment preferences.
- Online payments will eliminate the worry that your children could lose or forget to drop-off the money in the office.
- Payments from a credit card or checking account may be easily set up.
- Parents/guardians may make a one-time payment or opt to establish a recurring payment.
- Payment history for the year is available with the click of the mouse.
- The e~Funds for Schools site is secure and uses industry-standard data encryption.
Parents will need their child’s student number, you may contact your child’s school for this information.
Link to e-Funds for Schools
If you have any questions, please contact your student's school.