NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
The Maumee City School District does not offer "open enrollment" and does not enroll students who live outside the boundaries of the district, unless tuition is paid. Tuition for the 2017-18 school year is $9,532.54 (a rate set by the State of Ohio). When it is learned that someone residing outside the boundaries of the Maumee City School District is fraudulently sending their child(ren) to school in Maumee, the school district has the legal right to charge tuition retroactively for the days that Maumee educated each student. Maumee works cooperatively with other area school districts to ensure that students are being educated in the district where their parent or legal guardian resides. If you are interested in enrolling your tuition student, begin by contacting Pam Holderness at 419-893-3200 ext 10210.
To begin the enrollment process follow the steps below:
- Complete the online enrollment form. (Tutorial Video)
- Download and review the preschool parent/student handbook.
- Contact Sue Adkins at 419-893-3200 ext. 10219 to schedule an enrollment appointment. At this appointment, you will need to provide required documentation. List of required documents for preschool enrollment
** Grades K - 12 **
**Enrollment for the 2018-2019 school year will open July 10, 2018**
The new student enrollment is for students who are not currently enrolled with Maumee City Schools. A student who completes the school year with the district is automatically enrolled for the next school year. The only exception to this is a preschool student who will attend Maumee City Schools as a kindergartner.
All resident children who will be five-years-old on or prior to August 1, 2018 are eligible to attend our kindergarten program. Unless a child successfully completes a kindergarten program, he or she is not permitted to enter the first grade. Watch a video, "A Day in the Life of a Maumee Kindergarten Student."
Follow the steps below to begin the enrollment process for your new student(s).
- If your child is in grades K - 3, determine the school your child will attend.
- List of required documents for enrollment.
- Link to online enrollment form will be available July 10, 2018.
It is not necessary for the student(s) to attend the enrollment appointment.
Additional information can be found on the Forms, Documents & Links page. Use the link on the left to find this information.
For questions regarding enrolling your new student, email Nicole Hinsey at email@example.com or call 419-720-3260.